i have seen the light

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Suffering

Is there a word or right to say even in this old fashioned way? Go make your move, girl. I'm not coming home. Would things have changed if I could've stayed? Would you have loved me either way? Dressed to the blues, Day to day with my collar up. Decision sits so make it quick, A breath inhaled from an air so sick. Cursed the day I had learned of the web you spun...You had your hold till bleeding. Hey, Hey! If it was up to me I would've figured you out way before the year clocked out. Would we have lived as a child would care? With this vial to drink I dare, Only to cry all alone with your taste on tongue. Should we try this again with hope? Or is it lost, give up the ghost. And should I die all alone as I knew I would...Then burn in hell young sinner. Listen well... will you marry me? Oh, I hope you're waiting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home