i have seen the light

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

drip

Im back from vacation and still dont know what i would really want to say or actually write... Am I ready to let you know what happend last month or last december?! Yes, i know i am already left out.

Okay, So first stop was when Rain have finally decided to be operated, she was in the hospital for four days and I stayed with her till she was discharged. After a week I also went to my province since i was also been diagnosed to have hypertention and having a weak lungs! WTF?! Well thank you all, You dont need to pitty me. Im doing fine! Going back to what I was talking, I went home and enjoyed drinking beer and stuff, I jammed with my old band and really had a great time with my homies. (just a thought of my real home really makes me feel good). Also had to talk to Rachelle for some formalities. You dont need to know everything we've talked to right? Minutes felt like hours, Hours felt like days and Days felt like Years. I thought it was endless days and nights...... days passed drinking beer and smoking cigars, Its time for me to go back, Rain's waiting for me already... I woke up and suddenly i was already at the bus station in cubao. That was really fast... Afternoon of that day I went to see Rain in bulacan, it was our first day to see each other after my own vacation... Well I think story will go on on the next post...

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger krait said...

okay, that one is alright for a newbie... welcome to the blogger world.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home